Re: [Gnumed-devel] Update on Windows 7 (Vista ?) GNUmed compatibility

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Update on Windows 7 (Vista ?) GNUmed compatibility
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 20:23:39 +0200

Am Dienstag 01 Juni 2010, 15:05:53 schrieb Rogerio Luz Coelho:

> *** Thanks to Sebastian for giving me this chance, and the build
> enviroments.

I have since changed the build environment :-)

I will upload it and announce it.
It now builds a frozen bootstraper as well.

To produce all packages you can run the bat file I have included.

But before you do this you should also build the server file by running
the server *.nsi file

The batch file will do this:

build the gnumed-client without any other packages
build the gnumed-client with python included
freeze the client with pyinstaller
package the frozen client like the client above
package the gnumed-server
package the gnumed-server with python included
freeze the gnumed-server
package the frozen server

So in total there should be six packages. We will only provide the frozen
client and server to the enduser.

the other packages are for developers and powerusers who would like to have
software the way it is done on Linux (one package per task)

Sebastian