Re: [Gnumed-devel] Billing/invoicing for GNUmed

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Billing/invoicing for GNUmed
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 15:56:34 +0200

Am Dienstag 08 Juni 2010, 13:48:53 schrieb Sebastian Hilbert:
> Am Sonntag 06 Juni 2010, 11:16:18 schrieb Sebastian Hilbert:
>
> The following workflow has been documented and is therefore ready for
> someone to implement

Just as a reminder. I have a virtual machine containing Debian which is fully
configured with GNUmed client and server, Lx-Office, Firefox with all the
addons like livehttpheaders. No further configuration neccessary for starting
developement.

This will jump start anyone tackling the issue. You can use this
virtualmachine on Windows, Mac and Linux.

Best regards,
Sebastian