[Gnumed-devel] Leveraging the functionality of FreeDiams' templates

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Leveraging the functionality of FreeDiams' templates
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 00:19:21 -0700

Now that I better understand how templates may be used, notice in the
screenshot that I made some "custom" prescriptions such as the two which are
shown. These (and others) were saved as templates. If I cannot remember a
policy, I just drag and drop it from the template into the prescription area. I
also took pains to include the URL in case I should need more information.

After I would refresh my memory, I can remove the item, or I can let it remain
in the prescription area in case the patient would wish it, for reference,
printed on their prescription and copy.

-- Jim

PNG image