Re: [Gnumed-devel] Turtorials

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Turtorials
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 09:37:04 +0200

Am Montag 05 Juli 2010, 05:18:18 schrieb Rogerio Luz Coelho:
> 2010/7/4 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
>
> > On Fri, Jul 02, 2010 at 05:41:55PM -0300, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:
> > > Besides, when I show them the functioning GNUmed they are thrown away
> > > by
> >
> > the
> >
> > > lack of prescription and the "confusion" that the
> >
> > Problem/Episode/Encounter
> >
> > > system works.
> >
> > Maybe someone can come up with an a5 cheat sheet on that
> > which can be printed out, laminated, and put under your
> > keyboard for reference ?
>
> I just have to make a use case so it will be easy to understand, now that I
> do it seems logical and usefull, but it envolves a learning curve.

If you (or any clinician on this list ) document this use case like a movie
script I can try to follow along and time permitting produce a movie based on
that script. Without a script to follow I cannot do anything.

I consider this very important as I believe that the idea is not yet fully
understood by many. A video would help. Come on. How hard can it be for a
clinician to draft a script ? :-) If it is hard then it is even more
important.

Sebastian