Re: [Gnumed-devel] So you want to gain some with GNUmed ?

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] So you want to gain some with GNUmed ?
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 07:09:33 +0200

Am Dienstag 20 Juli 2010, 21:38:43 schrieben Sie:
> On Sat, 2010-07-17 at 13:57 +0200, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> Well, my major client is a doctor who needs an EMR that he can control
> various aspects of how it works. We started writing our own (using LAMP:
> linux, apache, MySQL, and PHP). That's coming along okay, but just not
> fast enough. So, we are looking into other options -- and GNUmed is the
> one I am testing out at this moment in time.
Let us know if you have any problems or questions.

> If it passes muster, there is a good chance that I'll be talking to
> y'all about working on helping develop this so we can use it.
There really isn't much US centric functionality in GNUmed. You would have to
look into connection billing to it. Another thing missing is coding systems
(ICD-9,ICD10) so you would have to add that as well. It would be beneficial to
all if you could post a list of minimal requirements for your tests/client.

Best reagards,