Re: [Gnumed-devel] Open Source Health Informatics, London, 30th Sep 2010

From: Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Open Source Health Informatics, London, 30th Sep 2010
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 20:21:16 +0100

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 6:10 PM, Sebastian Hilbert
<address@hidden> wrote:
> gets. For the rest of the world where the lab is totally independent we will
> have to rely on what the lab tells us in terms of info on the patient. Even if
> all records seems to match you still cannot be sure that the lab did not screw
> up. So the only safe bet you have is a signed piece of paper from the lab.

 ye gods.  such irony.  all this "technology" and can they do
something as simple as guarantee to keep unique identifying
information associated with and tracking the information requested?

 nnnno.

 ... remind me... why is gnumed adding HL7 data importing, or any data
importing at all, if the suppliers can't be bothered to put themselves
in order?

 l.