[Gnumed-devel] Thinking about user help requests

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Thinking about user help requests
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 09:22:49 -0800

I subscribe to a Google alert, which notified me of a posting at Ubuntu about
GNUmed where help was looked-for to set up postgres.

I considered to point the person to gnumed-devel but -- on account of the SPAM
that had been coming here -- the list is set to require subscriptions. So I
registered at Ubuntu forums, figuring that a case can be made for Ubuntu being
strategically important enough post "help replies" there (?)

-- Jim