[Gnumed-devel] Waiting list - lacks functionality to view *just* current

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Waiting list - lacks functionality to view *just* current patient's items
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 17:09:51 -0700

I had thought it was possible, in some earlier version of GNUmed, to be able to
see in the Waitlist all items (across various zones) for the current patient.

However maybe we only (hopefully) agreed this was desirable but it never got
added? We had been discussing a control radio button like what we use for inbox
messages. So maybe the corresponding control could be

Show waiting list items (   ) All    (   ) Active-patient related

-- Jim

PNG image