Re: [Gnumed-devel] [Gnumed-bugs] <bug>: Se puede usar en Guatemala?

From: Tonatiuh de San Julián
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] [Gnumed-bugs] <bug>: Se puede usar en Guatemala?
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 12:42:43 +0200

> I think you are already doing very valuable work by
> providing the Spanish-English tutorials.
>
> Also, if you keep an eye on the mailing list(s) (both -devel
> and -bugs) and offer translating help (in case it is needed)
> to people whom you suspect to speak Spanish that would
> already be a lot of help to the community.
>
> That would allow me to keep posting in English and keep
> focussed on my core part - development :-)

I only can help in documentation, translation and packaging, of course
in my spare time, so I'll try my best. If there is a way to mark the
spanish mail so I can easily find it, that wold be really grate,
because there are a lot of movement in the mailing list, I don't know
if I can track all...

Tonatiuh