Re: [Gnumed-devel] Encounter types suggested additions

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Encounter types suggested additions
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:49:37 +1000

On Tuesday 10 May 2011 16:52:59 you wrote:
> > and two more added

Karsten et al,

I'd be careful how many of these you add - I think it becomes confusing, and
at the end of the day I think you have to balance granularity with usability.

These are the ones I'm tentitively using, and I must admit I use all the time
obvious at consultating rooms, telephone consult and review of correspondence,
apart from that not much.

You can cross post this to the gnuMed list for discussion should you wish.

Richard