[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Gnumed-devel] Introducing myself and questions on billing/accountin
Re: [Gnumed-devel] Introducing myself and questions on billing/accounting
Fri, 20 May 2011 13:23:05 +0200
I've been guilty of writing and reading way too many
woulds/shoulds/coulds in this thread.
Shall we constrain ourselves to the simplest imaginably
useful use case ?
- doctor selects items to bill from a list
- doctor adds required patient-specific information
- doctor ACKs selected items for billing
- doctor effects "process now"
- GNUmed generates invoice ID
- GNUmed sends items and invoice ID to LSMB
- GNUmed marks items as sent if successfully sent
- sanity check of data
- assembles items into invoice structure
- "accountant" effects generation of invoice
- "accountant" prints invoice
I don't currently care one whit about anything more
sophisticated (barring bugs in my logic preventing the above
from being coherent).
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD 4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346
- Re: [Gnumed-devel] Introducing myself and questions on billing/accounting,
Karsten Hilbert <=