Re: [Gnumed-devel] Notelet "Save all" workflow and also Problem list cou

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Notelet "Save all" workflow and also Problem list counting issues
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 19:39:46 -0700

A few more things I did not expect. Maybe the behaviour is desirable (in which
case it is hopefully intended) and it is a simple matter that I simply did not
yet get accustomed…

1) after finishing my entries, I changed patients by searching "Spock" which
asked me to verify my notes AOE before loosing the focus on my patient - so
far, so good
2) I activated Spock and clicked the Notes plugin, which offered me a "new
problem" notelet editor - so far, so good
3) here is where I was surprised… I went back to my original patient and
clicked Notes and was presented with

- a "new problem" notelet editor -- ok, good
- however a total of three more already-open notelets:

        - "new problem" PLUS the same three as I had recently saved
        - the earlier three are simply now located as tabs 2, 3 and 4 to the
right of "new problem"
        - these are NOT BLANK… in each case, "Problem summary" is pre-filled
with the current problem name

I wondered if this was because the encounter was still inside the defined
default duration i.e. not yet closed. So, within the Notes plugin, I clicked
"New" (encounter). I then switched to Spock and back again. Notes tabs again
offered me the four tabbed notelets. I therefore discarded each open notelet. I
then searched Spock, and then I returned to my patient, and checked Notes. Same
thing.

Is this the currently-programmed behaviour, to auto-open a notelet for each
active problem and active health issue?

-- Jim

PNG image

PNG image