Re: [Gnumed-devel] Notelet "Save all" workflow and also Problem list cou

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Notelet "Save all" workflow and also Problem list counting issues
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 22:41:05 +0200

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 01:17:46PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> 1. Despite that I had provided each problem its own
> "Problem summary" text which is what I intended to populate
> the naming of the problem, the dialog grabbed instead from
> my AOE summary text, can this be changed?

Renamed "Problem summary" to "Episode summary" because it
will always become an episode summary, regardless of whether
the SOAP editor was created from a health issue, from an
episode, or for a new problem.

GNUmed will now (post-0.9) add the (problem) episode summary
to the suggestions for the name of the new episode.

Also added a codes phrasewheel next to the "Episode summary"
label which allows editing the episode level codes. Like the
(cumulative) summary itself this is cross-encounter.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de