Re: [Gnumed-devel] placeholders in latex

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] placeholders in latex
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 22:59:16 +0200

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 10:02:09PM +0200, Slappinjohn wrote:

> i tried using soap-placeholders in my latex-templates,
>
> first $<soap_a>$, then $<soap::a::999>$

BTW, the selection GUI for this placeholder (including
"progress_notes") is rather scary so far ;-)

> won't use soap_for_encouters because of formating

There's also "emr_journal":

        u'emr_journal',                         # "args" format:
                                                                #
categories:        string with any of "s", "o", "a", "p", " ";
                                                                #
                   (" " == None == admin category)
                                                                #
template:          something %s something else
                                                                #
                   (Do not include // in the template !)
                                                                #       line
length:   the length of individual lines, not the total placeholder length
                                                                #       time
range:        the number of weeks going back in time
                                                                #       target
format: "tex" or anything else, if "tex", data will be tex-escaped

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de