Re: [Gnumed-devel] Family History tables

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Family History tables
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 12:11:32 -0300

Yes ... I just got dazzled ... seemed a valid idea at the time, seems waste of time now :)

2011/6/21 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 05:32:26PM -0300, Rogerio Luz wrote:

> By the way could we do this also to Personal Hx ?

The Personal Hx is already stored and displayed as Health
Issues / Episodes.

We can, at the EMR tree root node level, display the issues
*twice*, formatted similar to Family History, if that's what
you are after.

All in all, the EMR tree isn't really intended to be the
Patient Overview widget. I have asked a few times how people
would like that to look, graphically, and so far only got
two relevant responses: one offline, on paper, and one
within Richard's design documents.

> Some way to get at a glance diagnosis to work with?

They are listed on the left, in the tree.

> -- Just thinking out loud here, because I already use a Health Issue
> "Relevant Past Hx" ,

Each could (and would, technically,) be a

       health issue
               .active = False
               .relevant = True

(but, of course, you are free to store it anyhwere you want).

We can format/display health issues in additional ways if
that helps the process of getting an overview but IMO we
are not going to invent additional tables for that.

GPG key ID E4071346 @
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

Gnumed-devel mailing list