Re: [Gnumed-devel] External ID descriptions - shortname?

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] External ID descriptions - shortname?
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 08:10:04 -0700

On 2011-07-15, at 3:20 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Why not something like
>
>       'MRN (BC.CA_VCHA): Medical Record Number'
>
>       'PHN (BC.CA_MSP): Personal Health Number'

Sure, but I don't know how the above could be achieved within the current data
structure and UI. Presently, the phrasewheel takes

        .name   MRN Medical Record Number
        .issuer BC.CA_VCHA

and offers me

        'MRN Medical Record Number (issued by BC.CA_VCHA)'

so… how I would enter the data for the UI to be able to offer

        'MRN (BC.CA_VCHA): Medical Record Number'

??

-- Jim