Re: [Gnumed-devel] Medication errors related to drug names, and the appr

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Medication errors related to drug names, and the approach of TALLman lettering
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 10:24:51 -0700

On 2011-09-05, at 4:04 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

>> -- … configurational name = 'Drug safety re-lettering (TALLman)'
>> -- … rename as 'install-data-pack.sql' within GNUmed data pack
>
> Please also briefly describe / link the TALLman letter
> system from the appropriate page(s) in the wiki.

I put a bit on a page I that I recently started:

        http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/GmManualReferenceData

The page

        http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/CurrentMedicationList

began as a plan of design, part of which has been achieved.

Shall I relocate anything that is not yet supported (drug link to multiple
indications) to a development reference page, leaving behind the parts that
would describe current functionality?

-- Jim