Re: [Gnumed-devel] Needing to purge anything to get FreeDIiams working?

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Needing to purge anything to get FreeDIiams working?
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:33:18 -0700

On 2011-09-15, at 7:51 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Since that option already exists (appropriately named) I am
> not sure why it needs duplication.

<doh> on examining the tooltip, I concede the point. Its soundness on my part
had depended on the interpretation of button

        Interactions ?

as compatible with general-purpose.

However, the tooltip makes the purpose of the button much more specific to
whichever (selected) drugs have been inputted for the patient.

: - )

-- Jim