Re: [Gnumed-devel] Release Candidate 1.0.rc3

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Release Candidate 1.0.rc3
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:38:03 -0700

Can the button in EMR > Add / Edit > Vaccination(s) be renamed from

        New

        Add

which would make it consistent with medications

        Add

(see screenshot in which windows are overlain)

Also, is there any visual hint we may rather give that clicking a button will
take outside of GNUmed as with

        Vaccination plans

maybe

        Vaccination plans …

(I know the ellipsis is typically used to denote implied continuation such as

        there is more that is not here being shown

which cam imply more steps to be taken i.e. clicking does not, in and of
itself, complete an action. It is this approach that we took with Measurements
plugin

        Actions …

and should Vaccination Plans maybe (in English) be

        Vaccination schedules …

??

-- Jim

PNG image