Re: [Gnumed-devel] FYI for US meaningfull use:

From: Liz
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] FYI for US meaningfull use:
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 10:40:56 +1100

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 16:12:49 -0700
Jim Busser <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 2011-10-01, at 11:43 AM, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:
>
> > http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/750110
> >
> > Rogerio
>
> I was able to examine the content. It is much like
>

> http://getbetterhealth.com/electronic-medical-records-what-is-meaningful-use/2010.06.15
>
> -- Jim

I've seen the criteria now, and they are familiar
sadly some of these measures are already around in AU
with the big problem a large use of a particular EMR which doesn't
produce these 'quality measures' easily and needs add-on programs to
function.

These aren't hard to produce with a SQL query /provided/ you actually
coded the diabetics and the cardiac patients.....