Re: [Gnumed-devel] Inquiry

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Inquiry
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 19:47:23 +0200

On Monday 10 October 2011 18:33:57 Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 08, 2011 at 03:23:53PM +0530, Rajnikant Rana wrote:
> > Request you to share following things.
>
> Well, everything is documented at
>
>       www.gnumed.de

Sometimes I really do wonder. I have had a similar encounter today.

It seems that using google to find answers to your questions somehow is not an
established strategy. Strange.

When I research a question I almost alway use google to find out about a term ,
an error message or what not.

Those questions likely indicate that there is no true interest but rather a
shot in the dark. When you want to evaluate a whole bunch of programs one
simply fires a set of questions and waits.

Very sad.

Sebastian