[Gnumed-devel] Freemdiams on GNUmed(Windows)

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Freemdiams on GNUmed(Windows)
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 15:59:07 +0200

Hi,

What is the state of FreeDiams support from within GNUmed on the Windows
platform ?

From the log of GNUmed 0.9.11 it looks like it is only looking in unix-style
directories rather then C:\Programme\FreeDiams

Actually now that I write this I see that it is searching the PATH variable.

Looks like placing c:\Programme\FreeDiams in the PATH makes it work (transfers
patient name and allergies)

However there is an Option 'FreeDiams path'  inside GNUmed which seems to be
ignored.

Sebastian