Re: [Gnumed-devel] How to export an entire patient record

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] How to export an entire patient record
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 20:22:23 +0000

On 2011-11-09, at 12:00 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

>>      Problem list
>>              full
>>              includes past history items
>>              includes listing of closed and non-relevant unattributed
>> episodes list

In gmMacro.py, does the placeholder

        u'problems'

access

        self.get_problems()

from

        gmClinicalRecord.py

??

I notice in the above some comment text

                "Problems" are the UNION of:

                        - issues which are .clinically_relevant
                        - episodes which are .is_open

                Therefore, both an issue and the open episode
                thereof can each be listed as a problem.

                include_closed_episodes/include_irrelevant_issues will
                include those -- which departs from the definition of
                the problem list being "active" items only ...

which seems to apply to the EMR tree handles and check-boxes… but I can't tell
whether there is a way to instruct the placeholder that is in

http://gitorious.org/gnumed/gnumed/blobs/master/gnumed/gnumed/client/wxpython/gmMacro.py

whether or not to

        include_closed_episodes/include_irrelevant_issues

-- Jim