Re: [Gnumed-devel] placeholders in latex

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] placeholders in latex
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 02:08:16 +0000

On 2011-11-18, at 9:06 AM, Jim Busser wrote:

> I had overlooked that
>
>       primary_praxis_provider
>
> already exists, but we do still need
>
>       primary_praxis_provider_external_id
>
> to be able to supply this piece in communications directed outside the praxis.

So far,

- current_provider works great
- current_provider_external_id works great
- I did not yet try primary_praxis_provider
- I look forward to

        primary_praxis_provider_external_id

but don't know yet if it is agreed useful and merely on a future
as-time-permits-list

Similarly it would be (even more immediately) helpful to have a placeholder

        form_name

        (maybe also form_version ?)

because putting the form name in a header or footer can be a big help when
flipping among pages to determine which reports are related and which are
distinct from each other.

-- Jim