Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.1.9 Maintenance Release

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.1.9 Maintenance Release
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 20:59:14 +0100

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 08:48:28PM +0100, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 08:42:17PM +0100, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:
>
> > > There is no real solution unless the wiki software fixes this.
> > >
> > > The publish plugin exports pages one by one w/o looking at
> > > the big picture. With each page it merges the left sidebar
> > > which contains a graphics element. It thus exports that
> > > element for each page individually. Said graphics will often
> > > be the same but *can* be different as well (when the user
> > > publishing the web or the page has an individual sidebar).
> > >

> > Since it will be you or a script who/which will be publishing (at least for
> > the tarballs) there should be a way to consistently handle this ?
>
> Well, the wiki software doesn't care who I am.

But you as the person who calls the software are aware whether there is
a single graphic at all pages or not, right?  In case there might be
really more than one graphics coming up the script I suggested needs
some pimping by pairwise cmp calls which should be not too hard.  A hint
to upstream of the Wiki software might make sense as well.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de