Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.1.9 Maintenance Release

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.1.9 Maintenance Release
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 12:57:58 +0100

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 12:45:25PM +0100, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> What is your suggestion to cut such circles ?

Parhaps taking my hint of the option to vandalise your Wiki seriousely.
*I* would know about different images in the documentation I'm about to
publish.  If not something in your workflow is broken.

> Spending a few hours

It took me a couple of seconds to realise that all images have identical
size and firing up

   feh -F -d ___*

and pressing 'n' continuosely helped me checking quickly that all are
the same.

> on debugging a shell script to save one
> Megabyte of disk space on a software which generates
> gigabytes of databases is fairly low on my TODO list.

That's a weak argument.  Documentation matters.  If you have no control
about your documentation something is wrong.

> I shall certainly integrate patches should they come my way.

It's hard for me to patch your workflow.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de