Re: [Gnumed-devel] [Gnumed-bugs] Unhandled exception clicking plugin EMR

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] [Gnumed-bugs] Unhandled exception clicking plugin EMR timeline
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 13:56:39 +0200 (CEST)

> I am currently not able to look into this issue. Since you indicate it is a
> timeline related bug

It is not. It is missing functionality of the Mac wxPython build which timeline
uses, however.

> we might want to contact the authors of the timeline project to ask for their
> take.

I already have.

> I have refrained from throwing money at Apple for testing hardware. We might
> want to try
> getting teamviewer running so I can have a look. Can you post the error when
> trying to
> build wx with the special flag enabled ?

There's probably not much use pouring resources into this. The builders of
wxPython-on Mac-already did to no avail.

The one thing I do recommend doing is trying to identify an existing
build which does have the --enable-graphics_cts flag set.