Re: [Gnumed-devel] medications plugin

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] medications plugin
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 17:24:41 +0000

On 2013-09-16, at 4:37 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have added functionality for the user to be able to select
> one test results panel to be used to display results for
> monitoring atop the current medications grid.

I was unable to see where the selection is made.

If this is (perhaps) a static config setting (?) it will lack flexibility
because the "tests of interest" will depend on the medication, and will not be
reliably be included in the user's selection of test panel unless that panel
has been constructed to be so inclusive as to lose focus. ??

-- Jim