Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed HL7 import - patient association or creation

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed HL7 import - patient association or creation
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 23:07:29 +0000

On 2015-01-21, at 2:34 PM, Jim Busser <address@hidden> wrote:

Are the minimum match requirements reflected by ALL of the following dto.

firstnames
lastnames
gender
dob

This posting is for illustration, although I do also have a question at bottom.

I have since edited a copy of the file whose xml I had manually removed and which I had then successfully staged into the unmatched incoming data table.

What I did with the copy was to alter the PID line

PID||9055555555|||EXCELLERIS^A1PATIENT||19770726|M|||||(604)999-9999

PID||0123456789|||Kirk^James Tiberius||19310208|M|||||(604)999-9999

and I then re "staged" this copy of the file.

The first screenshot, which I have marked up in red, shows:

- in the upper red rectangle, the 10 results which were imported (staged) from my previous effort (less #9, which I had earlier deleted), and

- in the lower rectangle, the results of the second import, which results in duplicates except in the case of the first row in the lower rectangle,

EXCELLERIS, B1PATIENT (ID # 19)

which has no match in the upper rectangle.

We only otherwise see, in the bottom row, the result of my having substituted Kirk's information into the PID as above. We also see reflected in the "Reference" column my having renamed copy of the source file to include "Kirk" (circled) in the filename.

My question is whether it is intended to show the users additional columns in this view (or is this meant to be supported inside a different window intended to be raised by the "Show" button?

-- Jim