[Gnumed-devel] Measurements plugin Select … Actions …

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements plugin Select … Actions …
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 18:59:13 +0000

The user interaction remains inefficient and even a tad clunky, because what the user sees (see screenshot) is

Select:   (   ) your unsigned (Y)      (   ) all unsigned (A)

and I think "I want to sign all unsigned" so I click "all unsigned" and then click Actions and nothing happens, because I had not actually selected anything, which selection would have required the extra click on the Select button.

We would remove a step by replacing these three GUI items

Select button
(   ) your unsigned (Y)
(   ) all unsigned (A)

… with two buttons: