[Gnump3d-users] i have a problem

From: Jason Fox
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] i have a problem
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 05:29:55 -0500

Unfortunately, I do not know much about this program.  But :

1.  I have installed it to the ce?gnump3d directory (windows version)
2.  Installed active perl version 5.8
3.  Set up the configuration files, and the run.bat script.

however when i try to run run.bat i get the following message :

GNUMP3d v2.7 by Steve Kemp

GNUMP3d is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License,
and you are welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under
certain conditions.

For full details please visit the COPYING URL given below:

  Copying details:

  GNUMP3d now serving upon:

  GNUMP3d website:
Use of uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at
.pm line 143.
Cannot read cache file C:/gnump3d2/logs/tag.cache - No such file or
directory at
 c:\gnump3d2\lib/gnump3d/ line 145.

What should I do?