gnump3d-users

[Gnump3d-users] Time given in .log is wrong

From: M.J. Bons
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Time given in .log is wrong
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 12:53:19 +0200

Hey guys,

If I look into my acces.log or error.log, I see that the time of the action is wrong. It runs 2 hours late! So I was looking for a file where I could change to GMT+1 or so (that's the area I'm in)..But unfortunately I couldn't find such a config file.

Does anyone know how to change this in order to have the correct time in my logs?

Btw, the time displayed in my log of all other scripts/applications is correct.

Gr. MJ Bons