gnump3d-users

Re: [Gnump3d-users] hide directories or password protect certain directo

From: Ross Mohn
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] hide directories or password protect certain directories
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 16:48:24 -0400

On Sat, 2006-07-08 at 13:39 -0400, Marty Huntzberry wrote:
I want to hide or password protect certain directories so that only certain users can access certain directories on my server but I want anyone to be
able to access other directories.  Is this possible?
Awhile back I added code for recursive password checking and I think it's still in there. You should be able to put different password protections on different subdirectories. Best to test it first, though!
-RPM