gnump3d-users

[Gnump3d-users] Re: still can't get gnump3d to install on nslu2

From: Onur Akgün
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Re: still can't get gnump3d to install on nslu2
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:00:03 -0400

Hi,

At the time when I was trying to install gnump3d, I've also struggled
with this problem, which is actually not related with gnump3d. Problem
is you don't have necessary tools to make/make install; yet :o)

As far as I remember, you should install coreutils package (ipkg
install coreutils). After that,  just try (make install) again.

Hope it helps,

Onur