gnump3d-users

Re: [Gnump3d-users] Question about password protection

From: Ross Mohn
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Question about password protection
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 12:12:33 -0400

It's supposed to be recursive, but it broke somewhere along the line.
You can easily patch it by hand by searching in /usr/bin/gnump3d for the
following around line #3030:

    while ( $directory ne $ROOT )

and replacing it with this corrected line:

    while ( $directory =~ /^$ROOT/ )

See http://waxandwane.org/view.cgi/gnump3d/ for more.
-Ross