gnump3d-users

[Gnump3d-users] Windows Configuration (can't figure out the slashes)

From: Brian Shepard
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Windows Configuration (can't figure out the slashes)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:47:31 -0400

I had GNUMP3d working beautifully under Ubuntu, but I switched my HTPC to Windows and want to retain my music server.  Unfortunately, I can't get all the features set up correctly.  There seems to be a lot of issues with forward slash "/" and back slash "\" and when to use which one.  Plus there is so much more redundancy under Windows, under linux I only had to change the conf.  I got it installed correctly and a lot of trial and error got the server working but without random selections and "new" never went away, even though it was set to 7 days.  Does anyone have some configuration tips; which slash to use where and which files need editing?  This is the missing link to my HTPC and I want my GNUMP3d back.  I appreciate it.

Brian