gnump3d-users

[Gnump3d-users] Basic index template

From: Marty Huntzberry
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Basic index template
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:38:51 -0400

I want to make my own gnump3d template from scratch.  I'm not familiar with css
and learned html years ago by starting with a basic index file and
added things till it broke....that's how I learn.  I've modified the musicus
template over the last year but don't understand all the css.  So, I put
together a basic index html file with simple tables that can be used as a
starting point for anybody who wants to make their own template.  It's not
intended to be anything appealing and is real short.  It must be renamed on
your server as index.html for it to work.  I attached it: enjoy!

Marty

Visit my media site:  http://linuxhippy.servemp3.com:8001

Directories
$DIRECTORIES