Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet 0.4.2 released

From: Blake Matheny
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet 0.4.2 released
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:10:21 -0500

OK,
I have never downloaded a distribution, I've always used the CVS versions. I
grabbed GNUnet-0.4.2.tar.bz2 and found that this is not intended to get an
aclocal/autoconf/autoheader/etc. It is only meant to get a ./configure. When
you ran aclocal again, it couldn't find the appropriate macros that were
referenced in configure.in. I would suggest only running the build tools on
CVS, and just doing ./configure && make && make install on releases.

-Blake

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?

--
Blake Matheny