Re: [GNUnet-developers] Breaking CVS

From: Igor Wronsky
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Breaking CVS
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 13:07:50 +0200 (EET)

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003, Igor Wronsky wrote:

> Ok, I've proceeded in my database interface change to the
> point where its soon time to break the CVS. ;)

The CVS version is now unoperational for gdbm/tdb/directory
users for a while. The MySQL module already works, if you wish
to test it, read instructions from top of

GNUnet/src/applications/afs/database/db_mysql.c

... If you used mysql w/ gnunet previously, start from
scratch: in shell, delete data/afs/* and in mysql
"drop table data;" before creating the new table.

Igor