[GNUnet-developers] New web forum

From: N. Durner
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] New web forum
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 12:03:05 +0200

as you know, the GNUnet web forum has been shut down due to security problems.
There's a new one at

I don't remember the previous categories, let me know if there's something to improve.

How to register:
1. Goto
2. Choose "Ja, ich habe die..." and click on "Weiter"
3. Enter your desired user name and your E-Mail address. Choose "Sonstiges" from the last field.
4. Click on "Weiter zu den Features!"
5. Click on "Weiter"
6. Choose "Email-Adresse nicht anzeigen". ("don't show my E-Mail address to others")
7. Click on "Weiter"
8. Click on "Weiter"
9. Choose "nein" and click on "Weiter".
10. Click on "Registrieren"