Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUNet

From: Toni Ruottu
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUNet
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:38:51 +0200

  Hi

> I am running windows xp pro x64 Corp and I was told by a friend that
> has used this application that it can be "modified" to be added onto
> windows so that I can use it.

Should work on Windows already. Check the download section for latest
Windows installer. If you can't get it to work, file a bug on Mantis.

Current Windows installer
http://gnunet.org/download/win32/Setup-0.7.0b.exe

and a crypto signature to check for authenticity and transfer errors
http://gnunet.org/download/win32/Setup-0.7.0b.exe.asc

You can subscribe to be notified for new releases at
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/info-gnunet

Mantis for bug reporting
https://gnunet.org/mantis/

  --Toni Ruottu