[GNUnet-developers] Re: [bug-GNUnet] GNUnet on FreeBSD

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Re: [bug-GNUnet] GNUnet on FreeBSD
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 23:43:21 -0600

Dear Alexander,

I'm glad to hear you got it to work on FreeBSD.  Since there is an
#include <sys/types.h> in platform.h (maybe in the wrong spot for FreeBSD?)
I'm not sure how to fix that one.  I'm also confused by the gnome-libs
requirement, I don't think gnome-libs is required for glade (but maybe your
glade version?).  Also, the transports/upnp/ code depends on libxml2 (not
gtk/glade), so maybe your configure.ac hack broke something other check.

Anyway, if you (or someone else) has a (clean) patch that would properly fix
some or all of the issues that you encountered on FreeBSD, I'd be happy to
apply it.

Best,

Christian