Re: [GNUnet-developers] [Gsoc 2015] Project proposal on GNUnet-over-ICMP

From: DocMalloc
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] [Gsoc 2015] Project proposal on GNUnet-over-ICMP
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 20:59:13 +0100

Heyhey ...

I have already replied to Wen to discuss the topic. IMHO it is a
suitable topic for a 3 month project in particular since the design
process requires some preliminary work to fix a the protocol used not
focusing on just hacking.

This is in particular true when a student is doing such a project who
has to familiarize with the existing code and the existing
functionality. Therefore I think this is a very suitable project.

I would prefer to have a well-designed and documented approach instead
of having a complex project requiring a student to just "hack" on a
gazillion line of code for 3 month ...

-M