Re: [GNUnet-developers] plan: better descriptions and texts for gnunet.o

From: lists0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] plan: better descriptions and texts for gnunet.org
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 00:44:07 +0100

Op Sat, 12 Mar 2016 17:43:54 +0100
Nils Gillmann <address@hidden> schreef:

> with a focus on /what/ is this /why/ should I use it and /how/
> does it roughly work

+1
yes, please, very please. I'm curious, as I don't know precisly
what GnuNot is and does.

Please in a way that one can figure out, what it guarantees under
which conditions and what one have to do for fulfilling the
conditions, both by configuring Gnunet and by using
GnuNet.

I guess Gnunet has something to do with security, so exact descriptions
could be useful, and this on the first look, not by searching 100
universitary papers, and then recognizing that the read stuff contains
only ideas, which are possibly not implemented.