Re: [GNUnet-developers] NSEC5

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] NSEC5
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 18:57:05 +0100

I've been aware of the theorem for a while.  The complete theorem is a
bit more complex, as this is about NXDOMAIN *and* zone enumeration.
Basically, you can choose to support NXDOMAIN and not have zone
enumeration and then need to do online signing, or you can have
NXDOMAIN, support offline signing and allow zone enumeration, OR you can
support offline signing, not have zone enumeration, and NOT support
NXDOMAIN.

In GNS, we simply do not support NXDOMAIN.