Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNS domains

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNS domains
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 16:45:03 +0100

I think it would be ideal if we didn't just "have" the domains, but if
we had someone running an FCFS (or other policy) registration service
for GNS there, and possibly a dns2gns bridge, as you envisioned.  So if
we had volunteers that could envision doing so in the future, I'd say
that's a good reason to retain the domains.  So anyone here who has
plans of becoming a public service registrar for the GNU Name System?