[GNUnet-developers] Taler

From: Catonano
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Taler
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 09:16:15 +0100

A few months ago I saw a demo of Taler in which you could pay a small sum smoothly

Is Taler ready ?

What is it missing ?

How hard is it to build it (on Ubuntu) ?

I'm asking these questions because I'm mumbling about a way to help some Italian newspapers and radio/tv stations that are in difficult waters these days

It would be an interesting experiment to try to set up a solution to allow such newspapers to collect micropayments in a convenient (for the readers) way

Thanks
(Happy Christmas to whomever may appreciate that)