Re: [GNUnet-developers] spdx proposal

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] spdx proposal
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 22:05:32 +0100 (CET)

Thanks for looking into the thread.

I've started applying patches to master, and it's rather easy.
I will document how to proceed, but as FSFE puts it, it should be
easy to do automatically. I'm just learning to apply it and we have
some files which need comments or pose questions.

I don't have my notes with me right now, but the apparmor files
are one example.

Do we just cc0/0bsd everything which is small enough?

Then there's lynX' affery code, which has no copyleft/right statement.
When I can find people to ask, I'll CC them.

It's not important right now, but in the long run I think having clear
machine and human readable licensing is important.

How we apply it here, can best be documented in code and
documentation once I'm done with it (might be delayed for some
time).