Re: [GNUnet-developers] 0.11.0

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] 0.11.0
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 12:41:10 +0100

You can easily see the roadmap and the schedule here:
https://bugs.gnunet.org/roadmap_page.php
It is scheduled for end of February.
Which means, next week unless we find critical bugs in the next few days
testing.

Bugs I am currently still working on are
https://bugs.gnunet.org/view.php?id=5578 and
https://bugs.gnunet.org/view.php?id=5581, which  disrupt testing.
Still, this is probably not blocking so also not included in the roadmap.

So expect 28.2.2019 for now.

BR