gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] what's the status?

From: Robert Brewer
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] what's the status?
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 02:20:12 -0500

David,

Thanks for the quick reply.  If you could email one
longer example to me that would be great.  Your
choice.  I think gmail can only handle a 10 MB message
though.

My timescale is pretty flexible.  :)  Even so, I might
be willing to help out with separating out a batch
version of the real-time Monet.  I guess I'm trying
to feel out what that would involve.  Though I am
quite competent with C++, I have never touched
ObjC or GNUstep.  If I were to strip some part
of the codebase down to the barebones batch
engine (text file in, sound file out), I would have ObjC code
which relies on GNUstep, right?  Do you know off-hand
in what file I would look to see the text input?
I think I cant start tracing the code if I have someplace
to grab on.

I checked out the manuals on your site and they helpde
me understand what's going on a bit better.

Thanks.

-Rob
--
Robert W. Brewer